Wednesday 16 September 2009

we have 2 eyes!!

My poor george bunny is ill. his cancerous tumour is back above his eye. they have removed it and he still has his eye but only a small eye lid so they still have to rmeove his eye my poor boy.

We took bella to the lake but in true bella fashion she was terrified of the ducks so would not go in the water. so we just had a very short walk as she is only allwoed 15mins anyway. Then we popped into my grandads brother house and he has chickens which naturally you would think bella would be scared of right? nope she lvoed the chickens and kept rtying to chase them! scared of ducks but loved chasing chickens she is weird bless her.





i have also done one page of scrapbooking. about my little orince and why we will never forget him. It was a die cut oage made my k and co which my mum got from jarrolds so was relatively quick and effective.

1 comment:

  1. Great LO Sam, and ducks are SO much more scary than chickens, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete