Tuesday 13 October 2009

im not avoiding work, honest....

I am not meant to be doing uni work at this moment, esp not important uni work which i am on a tight deadline for.... honest.....

just a quick post no piccies :(

my finger is still very sore (see the ally pally post), i reckon it is broken as has been 18 days and i still cannot straighetn / bend my finger...

Bella has been to the river and loved it. I went in with her as she is still on her lead, however standing in the middle of a lake is not a good time to realise that your wellies have holes in! oh well i get to buy pretty new ones now yay.

I have decided to make osme cards and give them to the local pact shop to raise some money for them. when i have time that is. If anybody has any they wih to donate please do so hehe.

and thats it. am attampting to write a questionnaire and then i am off to art class woop

No comments:

Post a Comment