Sunday 20 December 2009

snowwwww

I love the snow, we have laods. there was a few more inches when i woke up this morning. It is great! However i dont drive in it. I hate drivivng and am not very confident on new things, i panic. I am quite confident on roads i know and conditions i know but not too good with dark and dont even get me started on ice! This sucks though as i cant go to the zoo as i cnat drive there :( wanted to see the animals in the snow. Could have probably got a lift one day but dad has put his back out and can barely move so he could not drive me.

Here are some pics of bella in the snow, she loves it. She is like a made women, never know a dog with so much eneergy. In the snow she is hyper and wont keep still, she is like a little lamb. my camera has a snow seting but it is not very good as you can see. need a new camera i think...






man they look bad.... sigh


Have been doing some christmas cooking as well, made a pecan pie. Am also making mini chocolates for people in little christmasy bags. i have a pic of those in the making as well.





merry christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment