Sunday 7 February 2010

stuff

Will start the post off with a piccie of my bella, she is all poorly. I think you can see it in the piccie but i dunno if anyone else can. She has keenel cough and has been sick a few times and it is soooooooo quiet and cuddly my poor girly.



I also have some craft stuff to show. The earings are for rachel to sell for scope her page is here http://www.justgiving.com/Rachel-Landymore if you wish to look and support her. The bracelet was a kit. The pin page is for the uks weekly challenge where I had to pink, bling and old craft stuff. really enjoyed doing it.






As you can see my photography is still as rubbish as ever...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work :D

    Poor Bella, I hope she gets well soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Bella - get well soon ;) And those projects are really nice - the bracelet especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelet is lovely :) Hope Bella feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete