Wednesday 3 June 2009

goseberries again

I have been gooseberry picking so much they have names me the gooseberry girl! Am having a break tomorrow and not going to get any to gie my poor stomach and mouth a well needed rest!

Did anyone see monkey babies on yesterday? I thought it was so horrible what they do to those poor monkeys. taking them from their mums at such a young age and then dressign them up, feeding them sugar, outting makeup on them! I cannot believe it is allowed to happen

Over summer i am trying to make a dent in my hugh pile of photos and hugh pile of stash but i doubt iw ill get very far lol as i always buy more stuff and i have a fair few trips planned this summer so will be takig lots of photos! ohw ell i can have fun trying. These are what i have made today.


No comments:

Post a Comment