Wednesday 3 June 2009

It was not me!

I seem to have a pasta gremlin in my house but i cannot figure out who it is, can you? One minute the pasta is there the next it is gone and it can't be the dog as he is such a good boy and is on a special diet he wouldn't..... I wonder who it was?





Have also done this LO today. my second one today and have started another. Have figured out how to crop photos oh this computer, now i just need to firgure out how to save it as a smaller size so i can upload to places like uks....

3 comments:

  1. Your dog is divine! He looks like he had a bad perm!! LOL Lovely pages too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol he s very anti hair cut, is banned from the groomers so we used to it with lots of bribes but he can no longer have those bribes with his new diet lol so his haircut is long overdue but he always has his afro as we love it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is really cute and love the layout. Good luck on trying to reduce the size took me ages to do that and still its more luck then anything else. xx

    ReplyDelete