Saturday 29 August 2009

so scary!!!

Bella can walk! We had our first (3) walks today. She has been full of energy today and is doing my head in!! she is full of energy grrr. I have just taken for a third walk to tryc alm her down but nope she is more hyped then ever. We did have a very scray experience though on our walk. wait for it, it was the curse of the killer......pushchair!!!! arrrggghhh. She has also had her second bath with some cute pictures to show here.






Have also been amking a few cards. getting back into craft a little bit and it has been great fun!! i have 2 to show you here. been using my stamps, pro markers and new nestabilities. still not sure on the nestabilities though. hoping to make some for the local pact chairty shop. took some recently from a compition i had one of my craft sites ukando and they lvoed them. the staff bought a few before they even put them out! they were all cooing over them talking of putting them in frames as they were so lvoley!!





i am also a face painting queen!! woop. not really lol i dtill suck at it but i am getting better. Last frida at the zoo a boy asked to paint me like his toy fish! i did it though and he looked ok so yay for me! i am still very slow though and i always get my hands really wet so fry them on my top and never seem to get the base colour to a thick enough consistency.... am getting there though woo

No comments:

Post a Comment