Saturday 11 July 2009

face painting

i have been facepainting recently in prerperation for the zoo! I will be face painting all the children when they come to the zoo so was sent home with some to practice on and here are some of my guniea pigs hehehe. I have been having such a good time at the zoo i even have a radio now woop. hopefully i will get my uniform on friday to show you.







my tortoises had a healthc heck the opther day and they passed with flying colours. The nurse was shocked at how feiendly they were and said she had not seen such nice shells in a long while. However just another blot on the stupid store we got them from (NEVER go there! the one in sprowston) they are different breeds! One is hermans and one is east hermans. we always wondered there shells were so different and such different sizes. I am quite disgusted with them. After everything how they can still exsist as a store dont know they are useless! Grrrr

i will finish my entry with a warning to all those who go fruit picking.
WARNING: BASKETS ARE DANGEROUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment