Monday 27 July 2009

so long!

omgosh it has been so long since i have posted! oopsie. the sad thing is i dont really have much news to share. I had a good day out in cromer with charlene. Hvae not been there for soooo long. Had chips from the famous mary janes but could not see what all the fuss was about tbh, maybe becuse we had to queue for so long. We did however find the most amaxig icecream stall, they had so much chocie inclusing 9 flavours of mr whippy! We both had butter peacan my whippy dipped in chocolate soooooo yum. We went searching for crabs as well but we did not find any cos we were rubbish so i took a photo of a random little boys bucket. hehe.

I have started on a mini book with all my pictures for my little yarmouth in it. It is comign along ok but i just want to get it done.

Have been to the torture chamber, sorry i mean the dentist twice, including today. i am sure i can hear them still laughing and they wondered why i kept canceling my appt. At least i kept them all amused i suppose. treated myself to lots of sweets after hahaaha.

All the bits for my button jewellery has started to arrive so hopefully i will have some more to show soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment