Thursday 30 July 2009

i'm a social leper!

Anyone would think i had the damn plague not swine flu! Obviously i am not at work or the zoo but no one wants me or are coming round to see us, grandad going out has been cancelled! You could get it going to the shop its all far too dramatic and OTT for me stupid media hyping it up so much. sigh im bored.

I receievd some post this morning saying i need to vacinate my rabbits. can you guess how many rabbits i have? I know it is automatic but do i need this amount? I will be calling on charlene again to borrow a carrier as i only have 2 an need 3 unless i want to mak 2 trips, no thanks!



Most of my buttons are here, just a few left to go and i can start making. idnt realie had quite so many, the picture shows just a few. My faves have to be the ones my pal Dianne got my over a diannes die cuts she managed to find me some massive white ones. i lvoe them and might keep them all for me hehe.



Prince has gone down a little bit but mum ont admit it, we all know it though. We took him on a trip to yarmouth as a treat and he had 2 icelollys. he loved it. He gets so much attetion when he goes out cos he is so cute. He is a dog withsuper bad balance and he can not sit properlly in the car so he always sits across someones lap and we need to hold him steady as he falls. Of course i had to take some pictures of that to share as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment