Friday 22 May 2009

All manner of things - quite long!

I have had a blog barely a week and i am already getting lax in posting!! woopsie. As a quick question does anyone know how to delete blogs? I have 2 old ones to delete from 2006!!

It has been mums birthday and we spent the morning having a photo shoot which was good. Then we went to Mambo Jambos. We made them play the happy birthday song and mum got a balloon pus a cocktail with a sparkler in it. She was soooo embarrased it was great.




I turned my favourite picture into a layout for a challenge. The chalenge is currently secret as it is being set by my team over at UKS in June. I am on my laptop and i dont have a programme on here to crop pictures ect. Can anyone recommend one?




My tortoise has laid some eggs! woop. It is the second time she has had some but the little boy is a bit too young, his swimmers arent quote strong enough. We will check the eggs tonight but it is doubtfull they will be fertile yet. sigh. Soon though i hope as she is obviously a good egg layer lol. She gets all cuddly when she is going to have some so you always know, bless her.



What is it with road works at the moment, they are everywhere!! At the moment they are boxing us in! my house in the middle of a small box with main roads running round all 4 sides, 3 of which they are doing major road works on! It is a nightmare to get in and out of the area. The road to my road will be closed at one end next week and my friend is coming round so i need to redirect her around all the roadworks! grrr stupic roadworks

anyway hope i have not board you to much. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment