Tuesday 26 May 2009

I have a few bits to show you today. A card i made and a layout of prince. i am really please with my layout, i used the new DCVW green stack. it is such nice quality textured card. i split the pack with someone else as i did not want 2 of each paper, we also split the embellishmen pack. the cards are made usig my new promarkers. i ahve been colouring like crazy since i got them but not have actually done anything with what i have coloured until now. oh i also added promarker detail to the leaves on my layout. I treid to upload this yesterday on the main computer but it wont let me upload the photos :(







Have been busy perparing for my exam on Saturday. every time i think it is sorted someone telle me something else that makes me panic and think i have gone wrong grrr. im sure it will be fine though.

My mum and dad have been away for a few days visiting friends leaving me grandad and luke behind. Luke has been at his girlfriends. I am a very heavy sleeper and prince does not bark when he wants to go out in the night. He has not needed to for a while now but he did last night :) Lovely boy i awoke to a lovely parcel on the rug lol. i need to sleep lighter!

anyone watching britains got talent? i just love diversity and flawless!! amazing!

3 comments: