Friday 15 May 2009

Introduction :)



Welcome to my blog!
We can all blame Lisa for my new blog as she put the idea in my head, hehe. I will try not to bore everyone too much!

I thought i would start by shpowing you a neclace and earing set i made with some cute beads from Jarrolds. I went for a magazine and came out with the beads. I had so many ideas on how to use them i think i might need more.... Apologies for the bad photography as my mum took the picture but i could not do any better either so should not complain lol.

I am not doing much at the moment just revisisng for stupid exams. I have my first next tuesday and i need a miracle to pass! I have not done the subject since December and i did not understand it then and dont understand it now. Linguistics anyone.....

and a cute picture of prince to finish off my first post :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done Sam

    good to see you blogging again, I cant wait to see some of your layouts.
    Lisa
    X

    ReplyDelete