Monday 18 May 2009

exam

I have my exam tomorrow arrggghhhh!! i need a few miracles lol. i have recently done a Layout on the subject of this exam. It was only a quick and basic page as i could not spend long on a linguistics page lol. I also did as part of the weekly challenge over at UKS. I have added journalling in the gold brackets but the photot was taken previously

.

MY mum made these two cards the other day using the cricut paper dolls cartridge and i was rather impressed so i thought i would share with you.
javascript:void(0)


As for a prince update for those who know all about princes problems (my dog) he is slowly getting better. When he was a puppy he used to eat everything small and fabricy. He wpould even try to take a cleaning cloth out of your hands to eat. We thought he grew out of it but it must have been he stopped as he was unwell as now he is feeling a little bit better he is eating them again. This morning i discovered a cloth, last week he ate 2 socks and the week before my makeup sponge! He is a devil.

Does anyone have the link to Janes blog please? I dont seem to h ave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment